Today’s review is going to be on a new investment program called DualNetProfit. What is DualNetProfit? Is it a Scam? Or legitimate opportunity for you to invest in? These are some of the questions that this review will be focused on.
Alright, without further ado, let’s dive into the review itself.
Price: $1 (Minimum Investment)
Who is it for: People who wants to make money through investing(and take high risks)
What is DualNetProfit all about?
Needless to say, DualNetProfit is just another high yield investment program that has popped into the online space recently. The reason why I use the phrase “just another” is simply because in recent months, over hundreds of similar investment companies have been launched.
This is definitely something we should start to think about seriously. How come in the past there weren’t many opportunities like this. Then all of a sudden, they just appear out of nowhere. Funny enough, most of these “companies” actually turned out to be scams. I have lots of members from different investment companies coming in and telling me that they have lost money.
To be honest, I am not surprised at all. Simply because it is easy to identify whether companies are scams or eventually will turn out to be one by simply looking at a few factors. I have quite a bit of experience in the online space and I would easily be able to tell whether it is a scam or legit, just like any other seasoned investors or marketers.
The only reason I could think of for the sudden bloom is, these guys have realised that HYIPs are a good way to fill their own pockets. Just think about it, their investment plans are most of the time too good to be true. Seriously, look around in your own country, do you see any legit investment companies giving out high rates?
No, you don’t see it. Firstly, because these guys are not printing money and secondly if they were to give high rates, they are probably going to end up bankrupt and close down their company.
Alright, coming back to DualNetProfit, again, there isn’t much information on their website like what are they exactly doing and who is the owner or founder of the company. These are key information that I tend to look at when determining whether it is a legit or scam site.
The only information that was given ” we invest all the same in growth industries and infrastructures such as health, education and agriculture…”
So what am I suppose to get from that piece of information? Just because they say so, means it’s the truth? Obviously not. The minimum they should do is prove it with some images or documents. Well, that’s not going to happen either. Check this out.
In their website, they indicated at the bottom the following:
” Specific details of our assets location, shares we own, our trading procedures and business references are classified due to the private nature of our agreement with all parties involved. Therefore, we are strictly obliged to keep our partners & our members details in private until they’ve approved otherwise”.
How Does it Work?
To get started and invest with DualNetProfit is very easy. All you have to do is create a free account and then select any of their investment plans based on your preference and budget.
As of now, they have four different investment plans which we will be looking at now.
(1) 2% Daily for 110 Calendar Days
- As the name suggests, this plan will last for a total of 110 calendar days.
- Everyday you will be getting 2%
- By the end of 110 days, you will receive 220% of what you originally invested. So let’s say you deposited $1000, at the end of 110 days, you should be able to get back $2200.
- The minimum deposit for this plan is $1 & the maximum deposit is $1999
(2) 4% Daily for 30 Calendar Days
- This plan will last for a total of 30 days only
- Everyday you will be getting 4%
- By the end of 30 days, you will receive 120% of what you originally invested. So let’s say you deposited the maximum amount of $500. At the end of 30 days, you will be getting a return of $600, which means a profit of $100.
- Minimum deposit is $5 and the maximum deposit is $500.
(3) 8% Daily for 20 Calendar Days
- This plan will last a total of 20 days only
- Each day you will be receiving 8%
- By the end of 20 days, you will receive 160% of what you originally invested. For e.g., if you deposited $1000, at the end of 20 days you will get a total return of $1600 which means $600 profits.
- The minimum deposit is $10 and the maximum deposit is unlimited
(4) 12% Daily for 10 Calendar Days
- This plan lasts for a total of 10 days only
- Each day you will be receiving 12%
- So by the end of 10 days, you will 120% of what you originally invested. For instance, you deposited $1000, by the end of 10 days you will get a total return of $1200. Which means a profit of $200.
- The minimum amount to deposit is $5 and there is no maximum limit.
I’m not too sure about what you are thinking right now. But personally, I feel that the profit seems to be over exaggerated. If you really would like to invest in this opportunity, I would suggest that you keep it within the limits you could afford.
I know some of the plans have unlimited deposit amount, but that doesn’t mean you should invest all you life saving at one go so that you can get back a good return. Just keep in mind that we are in a virtual space, anything can go wrong and the risks of losing partial or your entire investments are always there.
Alternative Way to Make Money?
If you are interested in making money with DualNetProfit without investing at all, it’s possible. All you need to do is refer some to this website and once that person makes an investment, you will get 10% commissions of the invested amount.
All you need to do is create your free account and you find an affiliate link at their back office. You need to promote this affiliate link because you will only be credited if that person joins through your link and makes a deposit.
There are several ways you could do this. Post your links to social media, forums, blogs or create a website and promote this(which is the best way to get referrals).
The Relationship between DualNetProfit and Amazing 5 ?
There have been lots of rumours that the founder of Amazing 5 is behind the launch of the latest HYIP DualNetProfit. For those of you who doesn’t know what’s Amazing 5, it’s also another investment program that was launched a couple of months back.
Still, there is no concrete evidence that both of them are from the same owner but surely that’s what people are saying and promoting on Facebook and forums. Well, we will see how the situation goes in a couple of days.
I will update you on this.
But if those rumours are really true, then we should really start to think why on earth did the owner went on to create a similar HYIP. Is it because the response is really good and his earlier website can’t accommodate that much space? Or is he trying to pocket more money for himself by opening a sister website?
Summary of Pros Vs Cons
- There is potential to definitely make some money
- You can get started with a deposit of just $1
- Can earn money without investing. Their Affiliates program
- Not much information about their company or what their company is involved in. All they did was give excuses. How do you expect someone to invest if you are not honest and open about your company?
- The investment plans give me the “too good to be true” feeling. Of course, if making money was so easy, I will happily get involved myself. Unfortunately, it isn’t. It seems like there is a hidden agenda behind this lucrative investment plans.
- A lot of hype going around – Pre-launch and etc.
- Simply because it’s HYIP – Risks are always there
My Final Thoughts.
I hope that the above information has given you a better insight to DualNetProfit and more importantly how most HYIPs turned out to be.
DualNetProfit may or may not be a scam but you will never know when they will turn into one. Most online opportunities behave in the same manner too. When they are just launched, they will pay their members without fail to increase their reputation and etc. but after awhile these guys show their true colour, for instance selectively paying members or not responding to any support tickets.
So since you have a better understanding of everything, I hope you would be able to make a much better decision.
Like I always say, if you really want to try out, invest an amount that you can afford to lose. Since the minimum amount is $1, you should take advantage of it. But keep in mind, just because they paid you without fail for your $1 doesn’t mean it will be the same for a $1000 investment. Things may be different.
Rolling your profits is the way to go. Maybe start with $50, and after you get your profits and the end of a certain period, use that profits and invest over and over again. This way even if you didn’t get paid, you have really nothing to lose.
Verdict: Not Recommended
Personally, I am never a BIG fan of this business model because the risks involved are very high and the chances of you losing money are always there.
If you really want to make money online that is RISK-FREE & SUSTAINABLE, I highly recommend that you get involved in an online marketing business. The potential to make money here is far greater than most opportunities online. Since this is a LEGIT opportunity, don’t expect to make quick money overnight. You have to put in the effort and give yourself enough time to succeed. You can get started for FREE and immediately…
To read more on how to get started, check out this:
I have come to the end of my review on DualNetProfit. If you have any questions or want to share your personal thoughts/experience, please feel free to do so by leaving a comment or two in the box below.
Thank you for reading and I wish you more success 🙂