I will be doing a review on Earnest Affiliate to share with you the truth about this program. The founder of Earnest Affiliate isn’t someone totally new in this industry. I know that he has been making online for quite some time already but didn’t know that he had a product on sale until now.
Alright, without further ado let’s move on to the review itself. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to leave them in the comment box below.
Name: Earnest Affiliate
Owner: Johnny FD
Price: $197 (one-time payment)
What is Earnest Affiliate all about?
Earnest Affiliate is an online training course(mostly videos) that claims to teach you how to make BIG profits with a website, blog, YouTube Channel or any other traffic sources.
Basically, the whole course revolves around Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is actually a legitimate business model commonly used by several people to generate revenue online.
The idea of Affiliate Marketing is very simple. You promote someone else’s products or services and earn commissions from it.
The best part is you don’t have to worry about anything including,
- Buying the product
- Customer support
- Product Storage
- Hire accountant to calculate earning
All these will be done for you by the owner or Affiliate program that you join. The only thing you need to do is get traffic to the products you promote.
So… this is where Earnest Affiliate comes in. This course will walk you through the process from creating a website to monetizing it through Affiliate Marketing.
How Much Does it Cost?
Earnest Affiliate is going to cost you a one-time fee of $197.
I understand that some of you would be thinking that the price to pay is quite expensive. Honestly, if you ask me I would say that it is quite worth the price because they offer some valuable information and besides, it also entitles you to a lifetime membership.
There are not many programs out there that offer you up-to-date information, with quality training.
What to Expect Within the Members Area?
This course is split into 8 different modules. Each module has its benefits and is interlinked to one another.
So if you are thinking about purchasing this program, you should sit through all the modules and follow accordingly and not skip anyone.
Since this is a video course, you can expect video presentations in every module. The length of the videos differs from each other, though you can typically expect each video to last from 5-10 minutes.
Along with the video presentation, there will be additional things given to you,
- Additional resources for you to download and use
- The resources that are mentioned in the video that you should consider using
- Actions you should take to move forward
- Module 1: Earnest Affiliate
- Module 2: Niche Selection
- Module 3: Get Approved
- Module 4: Create Your Website
- Module 5: Create Content
- Module 6: Get Free Traffic
- Module 7: Case Studies
- Module 8: Automate & Scale
Besides all these trainings, there is also a forum in Earnest Affiliate that you can leverage on whenever you need some opinions, get help from more experienced members or simply want to brainstorm new ideas with everyone.
The above image shows the current status of their forum. As you can see there are 548 posts created since it started and has currently 165 members. Though there aren’t still much engagement as you expect it to be, but I think the reason is because not many people are aware of this program yet.
Summary Of Pros Vs Cons
- Easy to understand, step-by-step training to get started with Affiliate Marketing
- The Owner Johnny FD has lots of experience in making money online. I have been following his website from time to time. He is very honest and open person who shares his monthly income earnings with everyone.
- Support is very important especially if you are new to online marketing. Most of the time, support can be the difference between one succeeding and failing in this line of business. Here in Earnest Affiliate, there is definitely multiple avenues of support which include personal support from Jonny FD & his team where they review your website and give you suggestions to improve. And the other option is definitely the private forum where you can get in touch with other fellow members
- Training is up-to-date and teaches you on proper ways to get ranked in search engines and not rely on bad SEO methods including spammy backlinks and PBN.
- Offers a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with his program.
- Doesn’t encourage the use of keyword research tool. Honestly, keyword research is very important in starting an Affiliate Marketing business because it tells you what keyword has high traffic and high competition. To get ranked better and faster, it’s ideal that you select a keyword with low competition and decent traffic.
- A price tag of $197 is quite expensive.
My Final thoughts
Earnest Affiliate is definitely a legit program that can help you get started with Affiliate Marketing. Having come across tons of scams online, I can proudly say that this is one of the best programs out there for its price tag.
Though at times I feel that the content inside is a bit too thin, and could have gone into further details so that newbies will have a complete understanding of how things works.
Nevertheless, I would still encourage you to buy this program if you want to learn Affiliate Marketing the right way, and quickly.
For those of you who don’t know, I’m an Affiliate Marketer myself. I started out with ZERO knowledge and experience about Affiliate Marketing too about 11 months ago. Within the 5th month mark, I quit my 9-5 job and started working full-time from home.
Currently, I am earning THREE times more than what I got from my previous job. So you can see the potential of Affiliate Marketing. If you are interested to know where I am learning about all this, I suggest you check out my #1 Recommended Program.
One of the things I really like about Affiliate Marketing is that it allows you to build a business revolving around something that you are totally passionate about, it may even be a hobby. Seriously, how many people in this world are having their dream jobs? Definitely not many…
But hey… THIS IS MY DREAM JOB. I am doing something I like, and also, I can spend more time with my family and what’s best? Earning an income that I could never have dreamed off.
It’s not too late for you to start your very own online business too…
Alright, I have come to the end of my review on Earnest Affiliate. I do hope you have a much better understanding of how this program works, thus, will be able to make a much wiser decision going forward. Any current members of Earnest Affiliate or plan-to-be members are welcome to share with us your personal thoughts. 🙂