I will be writing a review on EasyHits4U to share with you in-depth details about this opportunity. I have personally tried it myself, and I can strongly assure you that they are definitely not a scam. However, there are some things I don’t really like about this platform which I will be going into further details later on in my review.
So do read this review till the end to get a better understanding of how things work.
Owner: Relmax Inc.
Price: Free to join(paid memberships available too)
EasyHits4U is a Traffic Exchange platform which was launched in 2003, owned and operated by Relmax Inc. Over the years, they have definitely established a reputation of their own in this industry. And today, they have become one of the most well-known Traffic Exchange program.
Currently they have over 1 million members and like they always say, the numbers speaks for themselves.
There are two ways you can benefit as a member of EasyHits4U.
#1: Get Traffic to your site – Traffic is the backbone for any successful online business, whether it’s a website of yours selling product or even a YouTube Channel. Every single thing needs traffic… There are several ways to direct traffic for instance SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads and etc. Alternatively you can also use traffic exchange program like EasyHits4U to direct traffic to your designated landing page.
#2: Source of secondary income – EasyHits4U doesn’t only cater to those who wants traffic but also to those who want to make some extra money online. You can earn money through referrals and viewing other peoples websites. So not necessarily you need to have a website in order to make money from this platform.
How does it exactly work?
EasyHits4U is quite simple to use, but when you are just starting out it may seem a bit overwhelming… therefore I will try to simply the process in easy steps for you to understand right now.
(1) Your Dashboard
Once you have created your account, you will come to the homepage where you will see this “My Dashboard” on the top. What you are going to need to do here is first complete your profile, if you have a website you should add it there so people will be able to visit later on once you have gotten credit.
(2) How to Get Credits
In order for people to view your website or affiliate link, you first have to surf other people Ads and earn credit. This credit than can be exchanged for visits to your site.
There are two surfing options for you:
- The first one is by a 2:1 ratio, meaning you view the ad for 15 seconds and get 0.5 credit. 1 credit = 1 visitor, therefore you have to view two ads to clog a credit
- The other option is by 1:1 ratio, meaning you view the ad for 20 seconds and you get 1 full credit. Obviously this second option is more better than the first one.
Upgrading the memberships allows you to earn 1 credit with lesser viewing time. There are some ads that will last 30 or even 40 seconds. Don’t worry because, some members want others to spend more time on their ads. But hey, you will still get paid for your additional time. Meaning, you will get 1.5 credits(for 30 sec) and 2 credits(for 40 seconds). If you want to just stick to the 20 second view time, you can go to your settings area and uncheck the box.
There is an anti-captcha system right at the top, once the timer runs down from 15/20 seconds. These is to prevent bots and spams.
#1: The first type is image captcha. Basically, there will be 5 images and you are supposed to click on any of the duplicate images. Clicking on the wrong one will not earn you any credit, it took me awhile before I figured it out myself.
#2: The other type is solving a simple maths questions. I know these are time wasting but all these are done to prove whether you are a real human. There are too many people out there who try to use automated bots to work their way up , which is unethical.
(3) Secondary Income
Like I mentioned earlier you can earn some extra money by actually surfing around. To be more specific you will earn $0.30 for every 1000 websites you visit.
Also for every referral you bring in through your affiliate link, you will earn $0.10. You have an opportunity to earn up to 40% commissions whenever your referrals(1st level) purchase any products. Relying solely on just viewing ads only pays you pennies… if you are serious about making some decent income than you have to bring in referrals.
How much does it Cost?
There are three memberships available in EasyHits4U – Starter, Premium and Ultimate
#1: Starter Membership
- 5 level referral credits
- 10% commissions from product sales
- 1:1 exchange ratio on 20 seconds timer
#2: Premium Membership
- Costs $7.95 per month
- 6 level referral credits
- 20% commissions from product sales
- 1:1 exchange ratio on 15 seconds timer
#3: Ultimate Membership
- Costs $19.95 per month
- 6 level referral credits
- 40% commissions from product sales
- 1:1 exchange ratio on 10 seconds timer
Who can use EasyHits4U ?
- EasyHits4U is suitable for people who want to get more traffic to their website or landing page.
- Also for those who doesn’t mind earning some extra income online
- Newbie or expert are all welcomed. Easy to follow instructions.
- People who are seeking for little(or no cost) traffic
- People who likes surfing the net
Summary of Pros Vs Cons
- It is free to join
- Free/Cheap way to drive traffic to your website which will help in your rankings or even help you make a couple of sales
- You can also submit articles on their site that links back to your website or landing page to further increase your traffic
- A legit site that pays you real money
- Viewing ads only earns you pennies, $0.30 for 1000 views is very bad. Lets do a quick calculation, 1 ad view is around 25 seconds, 1000 ads view equals to 25000 seconds. When convert them into hours, it comes to 6.94 hours. Wow, you are spending almost 7 hours just to earn $0.30? Really not worth your time
- Referrals are the backbone of making money with EasyHits4U. But getting referrals is not an easy tasks if you have little or no prior experience.
- Average support. They don’t have a live chat feature or a forum to seek help from experts when you need
- No refunds for any of the products purchased
- Some of the websites(advertisements) may or may not be scams. EasyHits4U is not responsible for any of your loss, if you went on to spend money and eventually loss on other products.
- The traffic that comes to your site is poor. Most of these people are just there like you to earn credits and promote their own website. Hence, the conversion rate is very low. Definitely not a good place to expect sales.
My Final thoughts…
EasyHits4U is definitely a legit site that can be used as an alternative to drive traffic to your site or affiliate links. Personally, I don’t prefer this option because this traffic you get here is not very well target. Running PPC campaigns or Facebooks Ads are still one of my favourites but I still prefer organic traffic because it’s very well target and free too. Yes it may take time to see traffic via search engines, but as you constantly improve your site it’s just going to snowball.
Coming back to the earning potential, I would say EasyHits4U is not great. Even in their website they have already indicated that this website should not be used to substitute for fulltime income. There are much better opportunities online to make hundreds times better money than this.
If you are interested, start your online affiliate marketing online business is a good option. I’m a fulltime internet marketer and I earn over $4,000 just by doing some simple things. If you are interested to find out how, I highly encourage that you take a look at my #1 Recommended Program.
Alright, I have come to the end of my review on EasyHits4U. I hope this review has given you a much better understanding on how things work. If you have any further questions please feel free to leave them below, I will be more than happy to help you out. Previous or current users of EasyHits4U are also welcomed to share with us your personal thoughts. I’m looking forward to hearing from your soon. 🙂