I will be doing a review on Moms Making Six Figures to share with you the truth behind this program. Some say it is a scam while others say it is a good opportunity for stay at home moms to become rich online. So who is telling the truth? Well, we will find out soon enough.
For those of you who had enough of falling for scams and wants to start making REAL money online, I highly encourage you to take a look at my #1 Recommended program that makes me over $4,000 in residual income.
Name: Moms Making Six Figures(MM6F)
Owner: Heidi Bartolotta
What is Moms Making Six Figures all about?
“Moms Making Six Figures” is definitely an eye-catching headline, but the question is does it really live up to its expectations? Are moms really making six figures from this? I’m not too sure about that, because I couldn’t really find anything positive about them online apart from their website itself.
What really disappointed me was, there weren’t much information about how exactly will someone go about making money with this program. When you first enter their website, all they had was a bunch of video testimonials and “contact us today” button.
I kept searching for details till I found a small column saying “What do we do at Moms Making Six Figures”. This is what it says, “Our members are marketing representatives for US-based manufacturer of consumer products. As a member of Moms Making Six Figures, your role will be to educate others in your community about our products.
In other words, MM6F members are supposed to sell products to people. What products exactly was specified in their website, which made me do some further research outside their website. Finally I found out that MM6F is actually marketing products from Melaleuca.
Relationship between MM6F & Melaleuca
Basically, Melaleuca is a Multi-level-Marketing(MLM) company that sells green home and personal health care products. It seems that Heidi Bartolotta’s Moms Making Six Figures is just another typical website that is trying to recruit members for their downline to make themselves richer.
I will never recommend this kind of opportunity because you might need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars upfront to purchase these products from them before you eventually start promoting. Also, the amount of money you are going to make greatly depends on how much efforts you are willing to put in to search for potential customers and recruiting members to your own downline. Don’t expect to make money sitting from home using MM6F, you are actually required to move around and meet more people and “educate” them about the products.
Honestly I think they should rename their company name from “Moms Making Six Figures” to “Mom Making Six Figures” because it seems like only Heidi Bartolotta is the only person who is probably making such income. This kind of business model only allows the person at the top to greatly benefit from…
Check out this video of Heidi Bartolotta in Melaleuca’s Convention:
Negative points of MM6F
- They are very tight-lipped about their money making process
- They never really mention how much money you can make, all the did was had a captivating headline to trick people into believing that they can easily make 6 figure incomes too
- Requires your personal contact details in order to find out more information
- In order for you to make money, you are required to sell hundreds of dollars worth of products to people
- They do not have a free trial, therefore you have to spend money to actually find out for yourself whether the system is legit.
- This is not an ideal business for moms because it requires you to move around more, instead of actually staying home and taking care of your kids.
My Final thoughts…
Moms Making Six Figures may not exactly be a scam, but by the looks of it the chances of you losing money is much higher than making money. Therefore, I strongly suggest you to stay far away from this program.
For those moms out there who are still keen in making money from home, I will advice you to give Online Marketing a go. Online marketing is way much better than MLM because everything can be done in the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to physically go out and look for people to buy your product.
As an online marketer:
- You promote products/services and earn commissions from it
- There are over millions of products you can promote so you will never run of ideas
- Your Online Marketing Business can be based on your very on interest – Hobby/Passion
- It target the Global Market, hence greater opportunities to make more money
- You don’t have to look for buyers, buyers will look for you
- You don’t need any qualification to become any online marketer, as long you have basic computer skills like surfing the net and typing is good enough
- More and more people are buying stuff on the internet, therefore the future for online marketer is very bright
If you are interested to learn more about online marketing, you can take a look at my #1 Recommended training program that teaches everything about online marketing from scratch. You can try this program for absolutely free, no credit card details required at all.
You will also get TWO websites for FREE where you will build your online marketing business which will eventually help you earn revenue. One of the best attributes of being an online marketer is you can work whenever and wherever you want as long you got a computer and internet connection.
P.S: If you sign up under me, I will automatically become your mentor. I will personally come to your profile and leave you a welcome message. From then onwards I will guide you to helping you set up your very own online marketing business. Whenever you have any doubts, you can simply drop me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. I’m a fulltime online marketer myself, so I will be hanging around almost every time. I’m looking forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial goals. See you soon 🙂